Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stage 4: Magicannon! Master Spark
- Defeat Elly
- Any Ally is defeated
Bonus WP Conditions
- Elly is the last unit to be defeated
Units in Play
- Starting Units
|Ally Unit||Marisa Kirisame|
|Ally Unit||Nitori Kawashiro|
|Ally Unit||Alice Margatroid|
|Enemy Unit||Bakebake x3|
|Enemy Unit||Evil Eye x3|
- This stage is very short, as it will be automatically cleared 2 turns after Elly's HP reaches 50%.
- So, the usual Narrow Spark + Monster Cucumber strategy is to be used.
- Use Alice to lure Elly, so alignment will be easier.
- On Hard mode, Elly's Barrage will cut your evasion Rate by 1/4.
- She will also decide her targets by the remaining HP of your units.
- Defeating the small fries is rather easy compared to the last 2 stages, since there are no spell cards to worry about. Thus, the WP bonus is much easier here.
- Once Elly's HP reaches half, you'll be pretty much completely incapacitated.
- You won't be able to move, use items or Seishin.
- However, Alice's Hourai Dolls are free to act, if you can use them by now.
- You can also move freely if you happen to be on Elly's safespot that's right next to her. However this heavily limits your attack options.
- Just as the last stage, actually defeating Elly is very hard. Maybe even harder.