Stage 3: Platinum Servant
- Attack Sakuya
- Sakuya reaches the end of the map
- All allies are defeated
Bonus WP Conditions
- Sakuya is the last unit to be defeated after declaring her Spell Card
Units in Play
- Starting Units
|Ally Unit||Reimu Hakurei|
|Ally Unit||Marisa Kirisame|
|Ally Unit||3 Units of Choice|
|Enemy Unit||Kedama x4|
|Enemy Unit||Blue Fairy x2|
|Enemy Unit||Red Fairy x4|
|Enemy Unit||Sakuya Izayoi|
|Unit Name||Lv||HP||Maximum Range (Normal)||Maximum Range (Focused)||Points Yielded||Number of Units||Equipment||Notes|
|Kedama||7||3700||5||3||800||4||-||In Easy mode, defeating them all yields a bomb|
|Red Fairy||6||3400||6||3||700||2||-||One of them yields a bomb|
|Sakuya Izayoi||8||12500||5||5||4000||1||Mouse Tail||Hold Spell Cards, Elegant, Private Square|
- All enemies stand still and deploy their barrages, making movement very hard.
- You have 3 turns to reach Sakuya before she exits the map.
- There is a bomb available on this stage (Two on easy), so make use of them to cut through and reach Sakuya.
- Also use Marisa's Accel Seishin to make the path faster.
- Once an attack hits Sakuya, she will cast a spell card.
- You should make use of Keine's Support Attack skill to whittle Sakuya down. Since she hits harder than Nitori, this is a much better choice.
- Sakuya's Spell Card effect bans Post-Movement attacks. Thus, hitting her is even harder.
- Sakuya's counterattacks are brutal too, thanks to her Elegant skill, she'll be dealing critical hits every turn.
- Yet another thing to worry about is that Sakuya will automatically retreat when her HP reaches 30%.
- On Lunatic, defeating the Lv.7 Fairies will expand Sakuya's Spell Card barrage.
- All in all, defeating Sakuya is inmensely challenging for this early stage.
- Stage 2 Reimu Route: Solitary Visitor
- Stage 4 Reimu Route: Battle Within the Mist
- Stage 2 Marisa Route: Magician's Lie
- Stage 4 Marisa Route: Magicannon! Master Spark