Stage 2: Magician's Lie
- Convince or defeat Alice
- Defeat any of the Three Mischevious Fairies
- All allies are defeated
Bonus WP Conditions
- All fairies are defeated except for the Three Mischevious Fairies
Units in Play
- Starting Units
|Ally Unit||2 Units of Choice|
|Enemy Unit||Alice Margatroid|
- First Enemy Phase
|Enemy Reinforcements||Hourai Doll x4|
- Alice is Convinced or Defeated
|Ally Reinforcements||Alice Margatroid|
|Enemy Reinforcements||Blue Fairy x3|
|Enemy Reinforcements||Red Fairy x2|
|Enemy Reinforcements||Sunny Milk|
|Enemy Reinforcements||Luna Child|
|Enemy Reinforcements||Star Sapphire|
|Unit Name||Lv||HP||Maximum Range (Normal)||Maximum Range (Focused)||Points Yielded||Number of Units||Equipment||Notes|
|Alice Margatroid||8||6800||5||4||4400||1||Tengu's Fan||Magic Barrier, Holds Spell Cards|
|Sunny Milk||7||4000||4||4||1320||1||Choice Draft||-|
- Since Alice drops a quite high amount of points, and the Tengu's Fan, defeating her instead of convincing her is a good choice.
- It's somewhat harder to hit Alice than Momiji back at stage 1, so make use of the Save & Load feature.
- Her barrage has a safespot on point-blank range, however, the barrage itself cuts heavily your movement...
- Thus, using Narrow Spark + Monster Cucumber from outside is also rather reliable.
- However if you made use of Marisa's Effort Seishin on last stage, she should have learned the Accel Seishin by now, that allows her to close in on Alice much faster.
- Once the Fairies appear, you should go after the small fries first, since Sunny's barrage makes all enemies inside of it impossible to attack. Have in mind that once Sunny dispels her barrage, Luna will cast another one.
- Try to consider the items and points the fairies yield before choosing one to defeat.
- On Lunatic, even a Narrow Spark + Monster Cucumber combo won't be enough to defeat Alice, so two will be needed.
- On Lunatic, Hourai Dolls will possess a Magic Barrier too, so you should attack them with Melee weapons.