Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stage 1: Shrine Maiden of Paradise
Bonus WP Conditions
- Stage is cleared within 5 turns
Units in Play
||Blue Fairy x3
||Red Fairy x5
Bottom of the Map
||Maximum Range (Normal)
||Maximum Range (Focused)
||Number of Units
- For the first turn, be careful not to move within the range of the fairies closest to Reimu.
- This is an introductory stage, so it's not that hard. Thus, when you can you should close in to attack aggresively.
- If you move to the pond behind the shrine, Reimu will talk about Genji. However, this makes the WP Bonus condition hard to accomplish.
- In the third turn, Keine will join your side. She's a tank-like character, so don't be afraid to shove her inside the Fairy group. Even if she does lose HP, her Trust Seishin can recover it quickly.
- However, Reimu's much more weak to attacks. Thus, it's a good idea to save often in the middle of battle.
- If the WP Bonus seems difficult to get on Lunatic, don't be afraid to give up. Lunatic is very harsh on these.
Back to Stage Flowchart