- Return to Encyclopedia
- Alphes - A member of Tasofro responsible for character illustrations in both of the fighting games.
- Boundary - A border between two things. There are many boundaries in Gensokyo.
- Bunbunmaru Newspaper - The newspaper published by Aya Shameimaru.
- D.N.A. Softwares - A doujin game company.
- Danmaku - The barrage of bullets the character shoot, meaning "curtain fire."
- Graze - Drawing close to a bullet without actually being hit by it.
- Hakkero - Magical artifact used by Marisa Kirisame.
- Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb - A weapon used by Reimu Hakurei.
- Hit box - The area of an object that determines a collision. Normally smaller than the actual character/bullet.
- Hourai Elixir - An elixir of immortality created by Eirin Yagokoro.
- Hakurouken and Roukanken - The swords used by Youmu Konpaku.
- PC-98 - The system which Touhou games 1 through 5 were developed for.
- Point of collection - The point onscreen where all objects are auto-collected.
- Reitaisai - A Touhou based convention held yearly in Japan.
- Shooting game - The genre of games which Touhou belongs to.
- Spell Card - See the article for more detail.
- Sword of Hisou - A very powerful sword used by Tenshi Hinanawi.
- Tasofro - A group that collaborated with Team Shanghai Alice to produce the Touhou fighting games.
- Team Shanghai Alice - Zun.
- U2 Akiyama - Created the music for the fighters.
- ZUN - Creator of the Touhou Project series.