|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Flandre
In her follow-up, Aya interviews Flandre about the explosion and Remilia's information. Flandre gives the same explanation for how she destroyed the meteorite, and, when questioned, says that her sister just acts like she knows what's happening. Remilia interrupts (for which Aya is thankful), and confirms that what Flandre said was true, insinuating that Aya just can't understand, while giving strange information about the meteorite's source.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Flandre Scarlet
- Flandre is one of the two vampires at the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
- Her apparent age is about the same as Remilia Scarlet (who looks to be around 10, even though Remilia is 5 years older and they're both about 500 years old).
- She apparently rarely, if ever, attends the parties at the mansion.
- Normally she's locked up in the mansion, but it seems she might actually be a shut-in who stays there willingly.
- Everyone who enters the mansion hopes they don't run into her, even Marisa.
- Because she is rarely seen by visitors, there are many mysteries about her.
- Her seven-colored wings are unlike those of any other creature and most likely can't be used for flying.
- Even without wings she can fly though, as can many other people.
- Flandre can destroy anything she wants by moving the "eye" of the object, where the tension is highest, into her hand and pouring her power into it.
- When she clenches her fist whatever she has moved the "eye" of into her hand will be destroyed.
- Other than her ability itself, no simple information about it is known.
- She also has extreme physical strength.
- Unsurprisingly, all the toys she plays with get broken.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Flandre Scarlet's Spell Cards
- Taboo "Kagome, Kagome"
- Taboo "Four of a Kind"
- Taboo "Maze of Love"
- Taboo "Lävatein"
- Forbidden Barrage "Catadioptric"
- Secret Barrage "And Then Will There Be None?"
- Taboo "Forbidden Games"
- Taboo "Forbidden Fruit"
- Q. E. D. "Ripples of 495 Years"