Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to Touhou Defence of The Shrines
When the game starts, the first player chooses the game modes, these game modes are:
1. Normal Selection - choose heroes normally.
2. Hidden Selection - whenever anyone chooses a hero/random, only his/her allies may see his/her hero of choice. Enemies will only see randomly generated icons of various items.
3. One-Click Selection - same as Normal Mode, but once you clicked once on a hero, it will be fixed forever, similar to "Touch Move Rule" in chess.
4. Random Selection - everyone gets a hero randomly.
Once the first player chooses the game mode of choice, a second box for Factions will appear:
1. Normal - The range of heroes that cann be used is limited to their own side of their team.
2. All Pick - You may choose any hero from Hakurei or Moriya.